Why should your utility be a member of SARPA?
SARPA Membership Benefits
The community contains two membership types:
· Utility Members:- Supply electricity, water and other services to end-users.
· Affiliate Members:- Suppliers of goods and services to the Utility members.
The Association provides a platform for interactions and networking with colleagues in the industry. Membership will provide the following opportunities and benefits:
· Meeting and interacting with colleagues in your industry
· Compare your thinking on current issues and opportunities
· Learn about the macro social political drivers in the industry
· Use the association as a platform to profile yourself in the industry
· Demonstrate your thought leadership in a peer environment
· Track and engage with industry trends and challenges
· Expand your engagement on a national scale
You can expect :
· An annual conference
· Monthly news bulletins
· Regular branch events
· A collaborative community of colleagues
Affiliate members can also expect:
· Engaging your customers in a more informal environment
· Marketing opportunities
· Opportunities to gather market intelligence