Our Association hosted its 23rd Annual Convention from 22 to 23 August 2019 in Plettenberg Bay at the Piesang Valley Community Hall, proudly hosted by Bitou Local Municipality. Please see the links below for last year's presentations and presentations.
- Revenue Enhancement System: In Smart Grid Network for Improved Revenue Securitization - Clifford Ntshudisane
- Mitigating Meter Tampering Practices - Doug Bashford
- Bitou Municipality Engineering Services - Water Services Section - An Overview - Water Losses - Franclyn Samuel
- Combined Private Investigations - Hannes Roos
- Smart Meter Role Out - Harold Hayes
- Case Study: Converting Knowledge into Practice - Jemaine Cupido
- The Link Between Outstanding Debt & Metering Infrastructure - Leon Vermaak
- Security of Revenue: Multi-Type & Multi-Vendor Compatibility - Martin Kuhlman
- Critical Notice Affecting all STS Systems - Token ID Rollover Event in 2024 - Nokuthula Magwaza
- Leveraging on Data to enhance business operations - Preeti Vaish
- The Impact of Non-Technical Losses: A South African Perspective compared to Global Trends - Quentin Louw
- A Criminological Evaluation of Infrastructure Theft and Damage: The Combined Private Investigations Case Study - Hannes Roos
- Operating in a Dark Revenue Protection Environment with Diminished Cash Flow – In the light of scarce resources - Preeti Vaish
- The Impact of Non-Technical losses : A South African perspective compared to global trends - Quentin Louw
The children are trained to do cultural singing and dancing which helps them earn money for school stationary and sanitary wear for young girls. The organisation also assists these children by teaching them how to perform academically and guiding them to focus and obtain good grades in school as well as good behavior through close mentorship.
All of their products are hand-made by women-run co-ops, which means that every purchase of a VK Innovations product directly translates into work for women in townships, and materials are ethically sourced. Their products provide sustainability, fair trade and social empowerment.